As we all know bras are not very comfortable but they are important to support what your mom offered you.
But sometimes it would be great to go bra-less, specifically if you happen to be dressed in a top or dress that reveals your back or dips low in front.
But, going bra-less isn’t exactly for everyone. Stepping out sans support is easier for women with smaller breasts since their tatas stay in place, while those with larger chests tend to jiggle around. Case in point: Lindsay Lohan’s recent boob-bouncing entrance into a photo shoot.
Wanna go bra-less but not sure how? Use these tips as your guide:
1. Never go to work without wearing a bra. Period.
2. Skip silk or lightweight fabrics. Their sheer quality will give people more than an eyeful.
3. Beware of loose-fitting tops. If you bend down they may lend to a wardrobe malfunction that you won’t be able to live down.
4. If you’re a full C or D cup or above, don’t go braless in a tube top or strapless dress. Your breasts will get compressed, creating a uni-boob. Not cute.
5. If you are bigger-breasted, go for halter tops and dresses that you can tie around your neck. The tighter you tie them, the more support they offer.
6. Opt for empire dresses. Since the waist hits high on your torso, they can help support your chest if need be.
7. Wear adhesives. They keep the darkness and hardness of your nipple from showing through your top.